Friday, February 12, 2010

Wednesday

Carter has pears almost every morning with his breakfast - His favorite part is the juice!
Heading out the door for school... The bus picks him up at 8:33 a.m.

Pa wrestling Carter for a hug before he leaves to go to work.





Carter picking out his clothes... It's a very long & strenuous thing for him and I to go through each morning... He is VERY picky!



It was a miracle he was ok with these pants... #1 - they aren't jeans... and #2 they have more than 2 pockets...
Carter LOVES to clean! It seriously calms him & the baseboards are one of his favorite things to do!

12:25 p.m. McKay gets off the bus

He NEVER has his coat on & his first thing he always asks me is "Mom, whats for lunch"?

McKay always unpacks his back pack first thing showing Carter everything he dad at school & ALWAYS sharing any treat that he may have gotten.

FINALLY starting to feel a little bit better...


Piano lessons are everyday right after lunch and before homework



Today Cannon is finally starting to feel a little bit better...


Pa came home for lunch and the boys talked him into staying and watching Swiss Family Robinson & had a little movie party in the middle of the day!


Carter informed me today that "I am the luckiest boy I know... because I have a big brother and a little brother"! I can only hope that he will always feel this way!


McKay, Carter & I went on a date to the Dollar Store & Walmart to get Valentines. I think that they were most excited about running into Uncle Curtis at the Dollar Store! It's very nice to have a little family close! McKay got GI Joe Valentines and Carter had a hard time deciding between I Carly & Phineas and Ferb... He finally decided on Phineas and Ferb!



No comments: