Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tuesday...



So, It was my intent to take pictures each day this week and catch our week in photos... However, these are the only two from Tuesday... Tuesday can be summed up in two words... SICK BABY... I decided that the "teething" thing was going a little too far... He wouldn't eat, sleep or let me put him down... So, we now have on an antibiotic for an ear infection.



I spent Tuesday night once again at Hunters Safety... after being home for days with a sick baby it felt REALLY good to get out of the house - even if my time was spent identifying wildlife and watching hunting video's! I'm glad they don't ask to look at your notes... otherwise they might not be too excited about all of my quilt patterns I have been drawing during class!!! Ever since I turned in my first completed shooting target & they could see I knew what I was doing & since I am the oldest in the class - they just leave me alone to doodle!


I am a little behind on Valentines sewing.... need to spend some time on that when I have a baby who will allow me to do so!


No comments: