Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friday














  • Friday was pretty much all about Valentines... McKay had his school party - and of course as soon as he got home he gave Carter ALL of his candy from it. When I looked at the bottom of his back pack I noticed all of his class Valentines were still there... He had forgot to hand them out! He handed out the special ones to his teacher and class helpers... But, didn't hand out the kids ones! So, now I have 30 GI Joe Valentines with M&M's that I need to find a home for!
  • Mail day was especially good! A package from Moe & Grandpa and Cards from Great Grandma Wall!
  • Carter started complaining of a sore throat... So, we have another antibiotic called in and waiting in case it gets worse...
  • James was gone Friday night and Cannon went to bed at 5:30 p.m.!!! (He slept until 7:00 a.m. the next morning!) So, the boys and I had cereal for dinner and watched movies!
  • I was able to finally spend a little time on some sewing projects... hoping to get them done in time for Sunday!!! I have to admit that I LOVE Valentines!


2 comments:

Moalee said...

Looks like they had a good day. I'm still waiting for a disc with pictures. (yes I'm trying to make you feel guilty!) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Send the valentine's to school on Tues! The kids will love them! I love seeing the photos of your daily stuff. It makes me feel not so far away! Hope you get your sewing done! Happy Valentine's Day!