Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thursday




  • Thursday McKay got to take a "Special Person" to school with him... It was really sweet when he asked me if it would hurt my feelings if he took Mim (Mim is what my boys call James' Mom). I told him that I had been there a couple times and i thought it would be special for him to take her. After school she took him out to lunch and they got to have a special day together.
  • We spent the afternoon working on Valentines... and got everything to the post office to be mailed out.
  • Thursday night I finally finished up and passed Hunters Safety! I don't know who is more excited that I have my blue card my Husband... or my Father-in-law! Wayne would come home and watch all three boys so that I could go and do shooing practice & he even bought me my first Rifle - a nice little 243! Everyone was a little surprised when I decided it was time to get my hunting license... hasn't really been "my thing"! But, last summer when I was in the hospital with Travis I decided that when he could hunt again I wanted to be with him. AND i have all boys! I think it will come in handy in my future!


1 comment:

Kimberly Davis said...

OK - seriously did you have to mention the whole hunter safety thing...you can't give my husband any ideas!!!