Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Simple Things....



This happens at our house on a daily basis... The bag gets dumped out that contains the Bristle Blocks that were James' when he was young. (I would pay a lot of money to have a bunch more! I bought some of the new ones for Cannon for Christmas & they aren't nearly as good). The block's were made by my Uncle Curtis & I bought them a few years back at the auction at the Wall Family Reunion & wish quite often that I would have bought both bags! But, if I remember right Amy had her mind set on a bag of them as much as I did! They play peacefully for quite some time with them & it always ends with Carter building a huge tower & Cannon not being able to control the urge to knock it over! It ends with one of them in tears - either Carter because Cannon did get to it & knock it over or Cannon because I just remove him from the temptation & he gets mad! We are on a every-other-day rotation right now as to who ends it in tears! We try to keep things fair around here! But, before the tears do come I really enjoy watching them play together. 

No comments: