Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Good & The Bad...

 The Good...
And The Bad!

As a Mother & Wife I am always looking for the healthy food options. Aren't we all! So, these Oven-Roasted Garlic Vegetables looked so good. Maybe it's because I have been craving spring & summer & fresh produce & home made fresh salsa.... I could go on & on! The recipe is from Peach Tree Cooking Oven-Roasted Vegetables. Carter would devour these while McKay would try and hide them in his napkin!

I took dinner to my friend last week & had to cheat with Costco Red Velvet cupcakes for dessert... I have to admit that I felt a little guilty! And a little guilty that there was about 300 calories in each one! That's when you give half of them to your friend & let your kids finish off the rest... except for that one that did call your name a little too loudly! I think I might have to redeem myself this weekend & take her these! Peach Tree Cooking Red Velvet Cupcakes.

Oh & the Tuscan Garlic Chicken was dee'lish! I was excited when James forgot to take the left overs for lunch! Eating that for lunch is causing me to have to go to Zumba tonight after I already went to the gym this morning! But, it was worth it!

No comments: