Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just What We Needed!

My Mom was here all last week visiting us. I think she is just what we all needed! James & I were able to go on a couple dates. She painted Cannon's room & sewed his bed skirt for me that I just wasn't getting done! We did some fun shopping - hitting all of our favorite little shops & she bought me the bowls that I had been stalking for quite some time at Anthropologie! She took McKay to & from school at his request! We watched a new movie almost every night & stayed up late talking. And she was even crazy enough to let two little men sleep with her! She didn't even care when Cannon submerged her cell phone in juice... after letting it dry out for a couple days we got it to work again! Grandma seriously beats out Santa Clause at our house! The best part of it all is just having her here with us. Even though I am all grown up with a family of my own I still need my Mom so very much! Thanks Mom for coming!

No comments: