Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And It Is All Gone....






I know that one day Carter is going to question my sanity on why his hair was the way that it was! I will simply blame it all on his father! His father loved it! I will admit that I loved his blond curls when he was younger... but, it was time... He was starting to look a little orphanish (yes, that's another one of those words I just made up!). I will also fully admit that this haircut started out as a trim! I totally botched it! And I knew I was in trouble! James came home from work and informed me I had ruined his hair & to just take it all off! That was after he was able to put his emotions aside & talk to me! He plays it down now... but, my Mom was here and can be my witness that it was not a pleasant moment at the Turley house! Carter was all for it because Grandpa Turley has been offering him a stash of cash that Carter found in Grandpa's closet if he would get a "missionary haircut". If anything drives Carter it is cash & he was on the phone the minute I was done claiming his cash! It has taken 3 more little trims to get it just the way we like it! And as much as I like it James even admits that he really likes it to!

3 comments:

Rachel S. Smith said...

I love it! What a cute haircut! Sometimes mistakes can be a good thing!

Moalee said...

Does he have his money yet?

Angie said...

So very cute and will be nice for summer (if he keeps it that way)!