Thursday, March 3, 2011

Confession...

I am not a huge fan of the TV. We don't even have cable! In fact, I will even go as far as to admit that I take the boys to the DI on Saturday's & let them pick out a new movie for $1 & they think they are in HEAVEN!!! Saturday night is movie night here at the Turley house! But, with that being said I will also admit that the best $69 I have ever spent was the day after Thanksgiving last year on this little dohickey! This little man is usually super glued to my leg if he is not in my arms... It makes it very difficult to get anything done. But, man if I put a little movie on for him & stay within a five foot radius (if I venture further than that he starts to twitch!) of him life is good! Oh, you do have to throw a little bowl of chocolate chips in there along with his blanket to make the process complete! He won't watch the whole movie... but, I usually have a good 30 minutes! It's amazing what you can get done in 30 minutes if you go like mad!

No comments: