Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentines Robot Tee's


So, I decided that I wanted to make Cannon a Valentines shirt... I'm not quite sure how McKay and Carter would feel about wearing one... But, I still have one little man who doesn't care what I put on him!!! Last year I wanted to make him a robot shirt and didn't get around to it. So, I googled robot stencils and found this cute little shirt on Lil Blue Boo. The great thing is she even had a template for the robot:
I have done a lot of the freezer paper stenciling and love it! It is so easy! But, if you have never tried it here is a tutorial over at one of my favorite blogs Made. This is the tutorial that I used & it's super easy!

1 comment:

Bonnie Young said...

Super cute Erin, LOVE this cute idea!! Do you know where the girl stencil is by chance?