Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Carter's School

Yes, he has a basketball jersey on over a football jersey! And I have learned to not mess with it! He thinks it's pretty cool! And under the football jersey is actually another basketball jersey!!!

He loves to draw his own dots and lines to practice his letters. I am double jointed & hold my pencil really funny... it's the only way I can grip it. Carter naturally holds his just about the same! I have tried to work with him on it... but, it's not working!

James & I didn't sign Carter up for pre-school this year... We both had our own reasons. His are a bit more opinionated than mine!!! Mine were a bit more selfish! With McKay starting 1st grade & being gone all day I wasn't ready for Carter to leave to! He has a another whole year before kindergarten & I will put him in pre-school next year.... I will put him in pre-school next year... I will put him in pre-school next year... (trying to prepare myself!!!) However, I have a child who loves to learn! Each day I put Cannon down for his nap right after lunch & before Carter's nap Carter and I do "school" as he calls it! M,W,F we do the fundamentals. T, TH we do art projects. If it has to be missed for some reason, he is not happy about it! He has his own little school desk & magnet board that he puts his projects up on. I love the time that it gives us together!




No comments: