Friday, January 28, 2011

Practice


Carter LOVES to practice writing. He carries a little notebook around with him and will copy down all of the words that he sees around the house. Then he will write the words over and over again to perfect them! Often times he will ask me to write down certain words so that he can practice his "homework"! I'm getting a little nervous to put him in preschool next year because I am afraid that he is going to be a little bored... McKay loves to carry my little camera around and take pictures. It's interesting to go back through and see the things that he thought were worth taking pictures of. It's kind of a fun way to document our lives... he thinks about things on such a different level than I do & I actually keep many of his photo's. Yesterday he took this picture of Carter's "homework" (that explains why it is slightly out of focus!).

No comments: