Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Little Vintage Love!













I love vintage old things! When I was growing up my Mom used to take me with her to all of the old antique shops. When I would go to Boise to visit my Grandparents my Grandma would take me to garage sales & antique shops there. She would always find the most amazing vintage linen's & dishes. I look through the Country Living magazines & dream about going to all of the thrift shops & flee markets that they show all over the country! I find myself replacing all of my fancy stuffy things with old things - things that have character, color, texture... I often hit the local thrift shops looking for my own little treasures! I love old dishes, quilts, aprons, books, cook books, vintage holiday decorations, vintage fabrics... It takes me back to when I was a little girl & the wonderful memories I have with my Mom & my Grandma.
All Pictures were downloaded from Flickr

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Cute Stuff! I totally copied and pasted some pictures into my photo file. I love readng your blog - and love the wall pictures. Laughed cried and smiled. We are lucky. Lucky Travis - and his whole family - is so strong :)