Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentines Chair Backers

Yesterday was Sunday... Sunday means I get a nap! Carter & I always take a nap together on Sundays! I got a wonderful much needed 3 hour nap... the only problem was that I couldn't fall asleep for anything when it was time for bed. That leads to mindless blog surfing in the middle of the night! But, I found something I have been looking for for a couple years! I don't know if it is good or bad to admit that I use to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8... before they went off of the deep end! Anyways one Valentines she had little bags like these for her kids filled with little Valentines treasures & treats & I LOVED them! When I tried to order them from Pottery Barn Kids they were sold out! And sometime in the middle of the night last night I came across this picture! (I am sorry that I didn't write down where I saw it... like I said - mindless blog surfing) But, it had a link to a tutorial!!! One more thing to make before Valentines! I just need to make mine a little more boyish!

No comments: