Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our Day

 While this was going on outside in full force...

 I Finally started the zigzag quilt I have been wanting to make. I had to alter the pattern to make it bigger & I really hope I figured it right!
 Because all of the fabric is cut & looks like this!
 And while I was cutting fabric my little Man was playing with this!
 Another reason to LOVE the dollar section at my beloved Target!  He LOVES his little farm animals!
 And sometimes the big brother joins in to!
 But, when he is done he loads up all of his little animals in his cute little felt barn carrier!
We headed out early today... it's 6 months to the day that we want to go to Redfish! So, that means we have to be on the computer bright and early to reserve spots. James's office computers are the fastest - and you need to be fast - to get our lovely spots! On our way home it started to snow & then it started to really snow! So, we have stayed in our pajamas today... no one is complaining! Little boys like to stay in their pajamas to! Working on a couple projects that have been staring at me - time to get them done! Oh & we are going to do a little baking this afternoon... cinnamon rolls??? Yes, cinnamon rolls sound good! A lazy good day it is!

2 comments:

mstokes said...

I'm mostly impressed with how cleanyour kitchen floor is and the math skills that it maust have taken to figure out that pattern! You're amazing in more ways than 1

Cherie Nelson said...

I LOVE Redfish! It's family tradition since my mom has been a little girl. I think that Redfish is Heaven on Earth!

So where do you try to get your spots? We always try Outlet campground...