Sunday, January 31, 2010

Only A Brother...





We were all ready for church... When Carter ran into my room and tripped hitting his head right on the corner of my dresser... It was bad... lots of crying... McKay knowing how much Carter LoVeS money went and tried to get money out of his piggy bank through the little slot! He tore the dollar in the process (nothing a little scotch tape didn't fix!). But, for $1.51 he made his little brothers tears turn to smiles. When Carter asked McKay why he was giving him his money - McKay said "Because you mean more to me than my money"! I TRY to teach my children that there is nothing more important than their Brother & it is so rewarding to see them act & feel that way.


3 comments:

Rachel S. Smith said...

Stop it! These boys of yours aren't REAL! I am waiting for them to start acting like real little boys :0) So sweet....you are a great mom...James can take SOME credit, but it says a lot about you as parents that they are so kind and loving!

I'm off to buy fabric for my "When I grow up I wanna be just like Erin Turley craft projects!"

Jennifer Payne said...

That is unbelievable. What unconditional love! You are an amazing mom!

Moalee said...

They are good brothers and love each other, just remember this day on one of the days they are fighting! Example goes a long way too. Tell McKay I'm proud of him and give Carter's brow & cheek a kiss from Moe. xoxox