Thursday, January 7, 2010

Picture Delay....

Sorry Mom - I know you keep checking back for Christmas pictures... BUT, I have three sick kids right now - I smell like throw up (In fact, I just noticed I have some in my hair...) & in the last three nights I have only got 7 hours of sleep - I am still in my pajamas... and don't quite know when that will change! I don't need to worry too much about dinner because no one is eating much more than a liquid diet... and a few crackers... (McKay is thinking it is pretty cool to get to have a Popsicle any time he wants) I have some left over chicken in the fridge for James - which he will be soooo excited about! But, when he sees how bad I look I think he will CHOOSE to be happy with the chicken! And I am not even worrying about the laundry right now... I just wash it for them to throw up on again - However, Grandma's new blankets are getting nice and soft from all the extra washing! McKay's Holiday break has had a nice little extension - especially since he doesn't have school tomorrow or Monday & Tuesday due to parent teacher conference! Here's just hoping that I can get a shower and wash the throw up out of my hair before my appointment with his teacher tomorrow afternoon...

2 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I am so sorry that your kids are sick! Throwing up is the very worst, however you couldn't look bad if you tried!!

FitzSimmons Times said...

Oh Erin - that sounds awful! I hope they all get better soon!