Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who Said???

Who said that little boys can't wear leg warmers???

This picture seriously depicts Cannon's life right now... always on the go!

And look how cute the toes look peaking out the ends!




I will totally admit that James wasn't too excited when I told him I had my Mom get Cannon leg warmers for his Birthday!!! It was a SERIOUS eye roll! But, Cannon is seriously the most hot blooded little man - he is always too warm. He lives in a onesie - but, with him crawling all over his little knees were getting chapped... In comes the leg warmers! I found the most boyish ones I could! He even has a pair that has little pirate skulls on them!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them! They look so fun! He is getting thinner now that he is movin around! Where did you get them? If I ever have another baby I WANT these! So cute!