Friday, October 23, 2009

Today Is Carter's Birthday....


Today is Carter's Birthday... only he doesn't know it... My Parents wanted to be here for his Birthday and can't be here until tomorrow. So, Carter thinks that tomorrow is his Birthday! It will be a lot more fun with Grandma and Grandpa here anyway! However, I still have been feeling the pains all day long... as I look at the clock and mentally go back three years and think of that special day. The pains of having him grow one year older... I am always so emotional on my kids Birthdays! I worked so hard to get them here that it is hard to have them grow up so fast. He went and ran errands with me today while McKay was at school. Of course I let him get a balloon and a treat at the dollar store! When McKay came home from school this is what he said "Why did Carter get a balloon and a treat? It's not his Birthday you know... His Birthday isn't until tomorrow just in case you forgot"! And in my mind I was thinking "Well actually it is his Birthday"! I LOVE this little man so much! He truly adds so much personality to our little family.

No comments: