Sunday, October 18, 2009

Round Two: Non Contact Discipline...




Three things happened today...
1. I decided that I thought that Carter was outgrowing his naps. He has been up multiple times every night for the last 10 nights.... So, I decided that today was going to be the first day without a nap.
2. Cannon is teething and I kept him home from church with me. I decided I rather let him stay home and have a good nap then fight him being upset at church. So, that meant that James took the boys to church by himself! However, they boys were not well behaved and James was frazzled when they got home....
3. Our Home Teachers came to visit us after church. The boys were told that if they were not well behaved while they were there that they would have to sit on a chair for awhile after they left.
So, you can see who was not well behaved while our Home Teachers were here visiting and who also was going his first day without a nap!!! We had checked on him a couple times and he was sitting there like he was supposed to... but, the third time I went to check on him to make sure he was still on the chair I found him fast asleep! I don't know that our discipline was very effective! So, who won? Him? Or Us?

2 comments:

Keri said...

I don't know which part of these
pictures is cuter...falling asleep in the timeout chair, his adorable curls or his Deep Brown October Tan. Our kids were brown like that all winter long when we lived in Arizona, This October they are all
white as Ghosts. We miss the sun!

Moalee said...

depends, was he still in the chair when he woke up? xoxoxo mom