Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Weekend In Pictures... in random order!

Had a quiet moment today and was able to call and have a nice visit with my Sister-in-law, Rebecca and my Brother Travis. When I think of him in my mind this is how I picture him!

There are two things that James is a little possessive about... his bucket of golf balls and his dental floss! Carter knows to leave both of them alone! He has enjoyed one too many times of unwinding James' dental floss to a heaping mess. So, I was the guilty person who gave the dental floss to Cannon to entertain him... Carter found him playing with it and said "Mom, you better hide that because when Dad gets home he is going to snap"!

Weather has cooled and my roses are in full bloom again!

McKay spending this morning teaching Carter how to play Tic Tac Toe!

James teaching McKay how to build a fire... Still a little nervous about a 6 year old with the capabilities to make a fire!


McKay & Carter's little Halloween treats they made for friends!

Enjoyed the smell of homemade bread made by James!!! Yes, my husband makes homemade bread and it is fabulous! I don't even try to compete! My boys LOVE Dad's bread!


Gifts for the ladies I visit teach.

Bottled apple pie filling with my neighbor Mindy! I don't know if I can eat them... I think they look too beautiful!

A few festive neighbor treats!


James and McKay were gone Friday night to the scout overnighter. So, to make it special for Carter I let him watch movies in bed with me that night and then let him have breakfast in bed Saturday morning. When I asked him what he wanted for breakfast he said "walk around waffles"! Translation: when we were in Idaho staying at Jason and Amy's during the summer my Nephew Tyson would eat "Walk around waffles" - it means Eggo waffles with nothing on them so that you can walk around and eat them and not make a mess! The perfect kind of breakfast to have in bed!


2 comments:

Moalee said...

your dad would be (is) so proud of you! the apples look yummy xoxox mom
5 more days!!!!!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

How in the worls do you have time for all of this stuff?! I need to come over more often!