Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Treats!




McKay didn't have school today - they are out for fall break. We spent the morning making Halloween treats for the boys friends. It was a little crazy with melted chocolate and two little boys that just couldn't wait to dig in! My OCD started to kick into high gear real fast and I just had to tell the inner "Martha" in me to chill out and enjoy the moment with the boys! We made mummy and skeleton finger pretzels. Carter however doesn't call them mummies he calls them "mommies"!




1 comment:

Miranda said...

Erin, I look at your blog and want am so impressed! I sit around collecting all the stuff to do crafts and neighbor treats and i tell myself that no one actually has time or energy to do it all.... but look at this!! YOU DO!! man.... you make me feel like such a slacker! All you stuff looks great! Wish i was your neighbor :)