Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Just Beginning....







McKay started flag football and last week he had his first little practice! He was so excited he could hardly stand it! I had a major moment as I was driving him home realizing that this was just the beginning... the beginning of YEARS of football, baseball & basketball practices and games and whatever else he might decide to throw in there on top of it all! Sorry the pictures are a little blurry... I was trying to hold Cannon and take pictures at the same time... and try to figure out where Carter had escaped to!
We have been practicing our "drills" all week! He informed me tonight that I am getting much better!

2 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

What a little stud! He is so handsome you are going to have your hands full!!

Megan said...

Awh! Mckay is going to be such a cute football player! I can already see him runing down, past the 50 yard line into the touch down zone, with me, emilee, carter, cannon, you, and James cheering for him in the crowd! Fun days! I miss you guys! <3

-Megan Randall