Friday, October 16, 2009

My Halloween Apron!

I had cut this apron out last year... But, with being pregnant and having noooooo motivation at all it didn't get done... So, I was excited when I pulled out my fabric stash and found it. It got me soooo excited that I went to Jo Ann's when they had their patterns on sale for .99 cents and bought 8 new apron patterns!


James and McKay are heading out on a scout camp out tonight. Perfect weather - yesterday when I ran to Costco it was 87 degrees!!! This is when St. George is fabulous! This weekend I am working on a few Christmas sewing projects, bottling apple pie filling, Finally putting up the big swing set and staining it and tackling putting all the stuff that is piled up in the garage in the attic... It will fill good to get it all done! AND of course we are couting down... 7 more days until my parents come to visit!

2 comments:

mstokes said...

I feel bad that I just check out your blog to see how you and your gang are doin instead of calling and talking to you! But you look great and I love the apron! Oh Ya! And that video of Carter and the trampoline... Trevor wanted to turn you in - because you told him to do it again! I thought it was great! We're Wall's

Bonnie Young said...

Love the updates! LOVE the apron, where did you get the cute pattern? PLEASE let us know, super cute!!!