Monday, October 26, 2009

Carter's Birthday Pictures


My children do not like Birthday cakes... They always like to come up with their own Birthday treats... This year Carter wanted "Spooky Cupcakes"! So, I made the little headstones out of white chocolate and did my best at making "Spooky Cupcakes"!


Army gear from Jason, Amy and the boys

Giving McKay a thank you hug for his new Spider man watch

Waiting to open presents

3 years!

Diego Dinosaur Mountain from our friends the Smith's - Thanks guys!

He wanted to have a fire and cook hot dogs and roast Marshmallow's for his Birthday dinner!

And the greatest part is that Grandma and Grandpa are here!


Grandpa loving on Cannon!


Carter had a fabulous Birthday! The only problem is that he doesn't get that it is over! I still hear him say: "But, McKay it is my Birthday..." & McKay is quick to inform him that it is over! I NEVER take my kids to McDonald's... So, the only time they really get it is on their Birthday (or if my Mom takes them!) they look forward to their Birthday Happy Meals all year! They even start to pay attention to the commercials on TV to see what toys are in the happy meals! I couldn't handle not doing a little celebrating on Friday... So, I told him that we were starting to celebrate "early" and we had a picnic on the trampoline with McDonald's (because of the swine flu outbreak I wasn't about to take my kids there!) and then he was excited to get to pick out his favorite Super Man ice cream as our treat! We celebrated with a fire and presents on Saturday with Grandma and Grandpa! McKay asked me if we could celebrate his Birthday next year for two days too... What child wouldn't want to do that!


No comments: