Monday, August 24, 2009

Sending A Little LOVE to AMY!!!








Amy, my sister-in-law is starting college this week. I am so proud of her for raising such a fabulous family and having the courage to start college! We love you Amy and want you to know that we are proud of you and excited for you! When I told McKay that she was starting school too his question was so sweet: "Does she get to ride with me on the bus? Because if she did that would be sooo awesome"! The Boys were so excited to make this video for you! Thank you Amy for all of your love and support you are the most amazing mother, aunt, sister-in-law and friend! Good Luck & we can't say it enough WE LOVE YOU!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you guys sooooooo much. That was awesome! Mckay you made me cry when you said my heart belongs to you.Carter I love you too thank you "Doc".Even chub lish got in on the act....Thank you Erin! Your love and support helps me so much.You truly represent all the good things about having a sister.Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Give those boys a HUGE squeeze from aunt Amy!

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh how cute is that? Your boys are way too handsome. When do I get to see you again?

Anonymous said...

McKay is going to be a ladies man when he gets older! Erin...I aspire to be like you...the posters, the video, the perfect handwriting! This family is lucky to have you in their lives! You have mad skills!