Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Little Adventure!











The night before we were leaving Idaho Falls last week my Dad decided to take us fishing. I grew up fishing with my family and have a lot of good memories on the river bank! I really appreciate the efforts that my parents take to make special memories with my children. McKay caught three fish all by himself - he casted, set the hook and reeled them in! Carter helped Grandpa a couple times and loved it but didn't want to have anything to do with touching one of them! And Cannon just took a little nap! The boys not only had a good time fishing but threw rocks, waded in the water and went on adventures up and down the river bank. Thank you Mom and Dad for all you do for us - But, most of all thank you for all the time you spend with us! We love you!








No comments: