Tuesday, August 11, 2009

McKays 6th Birthday!



He had spent countless hours playing army with my Nephew Cody... So, my Dad and I headed out to the Army Surplus store to get him all of his own gear!

My Nephew Jackson made McKay this sign! He used tape to make his name and then spray painted over the paint! I thought it was so sweet and creative of him! Thank you Jackson!

I LOVE birthdays! I especially love my children's birthdays! This year McKay wanted a swimming party and a hot dog roast with strawberry shortcake and root beer floats for dessert! When I tried to get him to pick the strawberry shortcake or the root beer floats he thought about it for awhile and said "The shortcake is the dessert and the root beer floats are the drink to wash it down with"! How could you argue with that? Thank you everyone for helping to make it a special day for him amidst all the craziness!



No comments: