Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happiness = Ice Cream!





We were eating dinner out on the padio one night when we heard the ice cream truck! McKay knew instantly what it was and got so excited! I will totally admit that I bribed my kids and told them if they ate their whole dinner without complaining they could get ice cream - which they did. So, they went out and sat on the driveway and waited patiently for quite awhile! James and I started worrying that we had missed it... So, he was good enough to get in his car to go track him down! I had to laugh when I looked up the road and I saw James in his car and the ice cream truck following him to our house! What a Goood Dad!!! So, now the boys do extra jobs to earn quarters to buy ice cream from the ice cream truck every Tuesday night!




No comments: