Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reason To Celebrate!



My parents have a swing in their tree that the kids love to swing in. But, when they all get together it's a lot of kids waiting their turn! So, my Dad made a double decker!!! The funny thing is that Carter was the only one of the smaller kids who dared to ride up top! So, he got to keep going and going! At first I was a little nervous that it would turn into one of those "you were doing what with your child" as you are at the emergency walk in clinic! But, it was a huge success!
The kids all waiting their turns to ride on the new and improved swing!
Jackson giving Cannon love! Jackson was my saving grace this summer! He was such an amazing help to me with my boys! Most of all Cannon - he knew how to feed him, make him happy and even how to swaddle him correctly! I loved catching him telling everyone how to take care of him! He would get my keys out of the car and lock it up each night for me, he would run errands with me and even hit Sonic for drinks with me! Thank you Jackson I love you and appreciate you so much! I loved all of our little talks!


The kids have got to spend a lot of time together this summer with me living at Jason and Amy's and helping out with the girls as much as possible. But, this day was a special day and the kids could sense it as much as anyone! Travis was with us even just for a few hours... it was still amazing!




No comments: