Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pinterest Recipe Reviews


 Monterey Chicken

I decided that it was time to stop just pinning recipes from Pinterest and actually try a couple! Last night I made this Monterey Chicken. It was an all around winner with James and the boys loving it and it being a really easy recipe. I did marinate the chicken like it recommends & would suggest doing that. And  I used Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce instead of Bull's Eye & fresh Roma tomatoes instead of the canned. James was excited about taking the left overs for lunch today... That will tell you how good it was because he is usually not too excited about leftovers! 
The recipe is here: Monterey Chicken Recipe


Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken

The second recipe was a 3 ingredient crock pot meal. I really liked it. James thought it was good. The kids thought it was a little too spicy... It is a little spicy! So, if you are making it with a family with kiddo's I would add a little brown sugar or something to it to sweeten it up a bit. 
The Recipe is here: Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken

No comments: