Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cannon Was The Winner...


Cannon was the winner of the first broken bone in our family... He does not understand why his little body will not let him keep up with his older brother's! He tries very hard to... There are many times that I have to go running after him to stop him from doing whatever they are doing! It usually entails me carrying him kicking and screaming back into the house! More times than not he is the one who tackles them trying to get them to wrestle with him. Which is just what happened.... He tackled Carter by his ankles and as they were rolling around wrestling each other it went from laughter to a painful scream in a second. His hand had gotten pinned backwards and one of his little bones in his hand broke. For the couple weeks that he had to wear his cast if anyone would ask him what happened (which happened a lot!) he was always quick to blame it on Carter! I have a feeling that this will not be the last cast that this little man will have! 

4 comments:

Angie said...

Those little boys just have to keep up with their older brothers! It can be a little scary to watch boys play. They can be so rough. Love your picture. Your little man looks like such a "Wall" to me. Glad he is okay. I'm sure one day we will have that 1st too.

Annie said...

Erin, your little family is too cute!! Those boys are such handsome little guys! And okay, how does your hair always look so great? Do you color it at all?

Annie said...

That was me, Natalie Thibodeau. Not sure why it signed in as my little girl? She has a blog too.

Erin said...

Natalie: You are so nice... But, that is my natural hair color! However, I have started to find a few grey hairs... So, coloring is in my future!
Erin