Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Have To Admit...


I have to admit that my heart skips a beat every time I come across one of Carter's army scene's... I find them everywhere! In the bathtub, on my desk, on my nightstand, under dressers... there are so many places for a little man to set up his army guys! I love the conversations he has with himself as he sets them up and changes them around. Cannon has learned that they are not to be messed with! There are plenty to go around and Carter will take an extra minute to set one up for Cannon so that he will leave his alone! 

On a side note... I had been eyeing these old vintage suitcases at a thrift shop for a couple weeks! They are the perfect size for all those army guys, Lego's and car's! They fit perfectly on the shelf on my new coffee table. (You can see the corner of another one in the top left of the photo) And, I absolutely love them! They are a navy blue color... the other one is a tweed with navy piping... So, they will be kinda perfect in the boys room too! I have another one that had red stripes on it - But, it is being saved for Cannon's room. They too make my heart skip a beat! 

1 comment:

Moalee said...

You know......I offered you some suitcases a few years back :( I still have A brown metal one:) xoxox