Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Little Inspiration



This is what I am thinking for McKay & Carter's new headboards... I have a lady who has a "in" on some pallet's working on it for me.... (Sorry, a couple of the pictures uploaded a little fuzzy... But, you still get the idea!)




This is a must because I REALLY don't like it when my children tape things on the wall's! But, they always have a new art project they want to show off...


I REALLY think I need to order these houndstooth pillows from Etsy for Cannon's room and make him a cute little mustache pillow too!




This owl piggy bank from Amazon would be perfect for Cannon...


And I am loving these numbered bookend's from Etsy for the boy's book shelf...


I'm on the search for the perfect chevron rug like this one... Found a couple that I am looking at at Urban Outfitters... But, they have grey and black & I would really like navy blue...


Oh & if I just so happened to run across an amazing necklace like this one... I would be a little giddy! 

No comments: