Sunday, October 10, 2010

skeleton cupcakes


I teach the Valiant 9 class at church. I have 7 boys and 4 girls... It can get a little rowdy. So, I full on bribe them! I have learned that the best thing to gets boys to hold still and listen is food! It just works! I start with all of their names on the chalk board. If their name gets erased for not being good they don't get a treat the next week... and they get to watch the other kids eat their treats! Needless to say I hardly ever have to erase someones name! I always try to make their treats fun and special & they always look forward to them! They requested cupcakes for next Sunday & these are what I am going to make! And of course I will have to make a couple for McKay & Carter because they will LOVE them!!! Infact, Carter talked me into these skeleton's at Walmart this week! So, I already have some ready to go! I found the cute idea over at Holidash.

No comments: