Saturday, October 9, 2010

i LOVE lego's!



There are many reasons why i loves Lego's... they truly entertain my boys for hours. I would say that it is some of the best money i have ever spent on children's toys. However, this is why i love them the most! I have a one and a half year old baby who will not play with toys, watch movies or cartoons... Mothers out there are truly feeling for me right now! He is very difficult to entertain. He just follows me around all day and undoes anything that I do! In comes the Lego's! Carter got a new set of motorcycle Lego's a few weeks back from Grandma Moe (my Mom) when we were in Idaho Falls. He loves them! And Cannon loves them to!!! To the point that I was always just begging Carter to give them to him! So, Grandma got him his very own set! And they truly entertain him for hours! He has his little box that he carries them around in & they have saved me!!! Now we just need to find something that will cure him getting up every morning at 5:15... Daylight Savings Time is coming & I really don't want him getting up at 4:15!


No comments: