Friday, October 15, 2010

Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza


I will honestly admit that I don't care much for food... However, I am married to a man who really enjoys food! He is an amazing dutch oven cook, he bakes bread almost every Sunday & is getting to be quite the grill master! It's to the point that I really have a hard time going out and paying for a steak because James's are so much better! So, I have decided that I need to really make the effort to have a nice meal ready for him - and he appreciates it so much! So, I have decided that I have to try 2 new recipes a week - at least! We have friends visiting from St. George this weekend and tonight I made this Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza for the first time! Everyone loved it & even I will say that it was VERY good! The kids ate it without all the salad toppings & LOVED it. I tried to take a picture... bad lighting... So, I used the picture from My Little Gems & here is a link to the recipe: http://mygratitudeattitudes.blogspot.com/2010/07/chicken-caesar-salad-pizza.html
I used 2 Rhodes Rolls loaves and rolled them out on a cookie sheet. I used the Walmart "Great Value" Caesar dressing & really liked the flavor along with their "Italian Style Cheese" blend. I had to bake mine a little longer then the baking instructions because my crust was a little thicker. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bonnie Young said...

That does sound super yummy, and I think my girls might like it if it was ranch instead of ceaser. Thanks for recipe, I LOVE getting new ones to try. Good luck with your goal.