Saturday, August 14, 2010

Confession



I will confess that up until a couple days ago I did not understand how people could just "find" their babies playing in the toilet... the thought not only freaked me out - it grossed me out & sent my OCD into major overdrive! It had never happened to me not with McKay... not with Carter... But, then there was Cannon. The first morning it happened it wasn't too bad... he was just sitting on the seat soaking his feet in the water! I will admit that I did freak! James had to take the picture because I was on overdrive! The boys bathroom was locked & it caused stress for Carter all day! I was convinced it would NEVER happen again! Only to find him the NEXT morning submerged in the toilet eating a rice crispy treat! Really??? Can it get much worse? My Mom has always said to me about raising kids "Never say your kids are never going to do something... it will always come back to haunt you"! It did!

3 comments:

Moalee said...

Bites sometimes doesn't it!!! Love the pictures...McKay & Carter's too. I love you Mom

Angie said...

Your mom is totally right. I avoid the 'never' word and I remind my husband to do the same because karma has always repaid. Love your confession.

Rachel S. Smith said...

Haha. I'm laughing so hard. I feel like I was there, I know exactly how you feel. Boys are awesome. :)