Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday....





Where does the time go... In the last week my friend Jennifer came to visit from Montana, James and McKay went skiing 3 times (they have been taking a little grill that my Sister-in-law Amy bought James for Christmas and having BBQ's in the parking lot before they ski!!! McKay loves it!), the fire department had to come to my house in the middle of the night because the carbon monoxide alarm went off...., James turned 33 and we got to celebrate with going out to dinner with his best friend from growing up Tyson and his wife Kristin, Megan and Greg came for dinner, McKay was sick with a fever, Carter and James had a "special day" to see the horses and go see the animals at Cabella's, picked Becky up from the airport, Megan and I spent the day Friday at Park City shopping for our kids summer clothes, Cannon caught his first cold, Brett came to stay with us for a couple nights and surprised me with taking the boys so that James and I could go out on a date to the Tree Room at Sundance, Cannon finally decided that he likes the swing!, I won the wife of the month award and attended the Sportsman's Expo with my husband and three kids on Saturday for 5 hours... I attended my New Testament class on Wednesday and got a call that one of the horses was out and had to leave to help!, Brett saved me and set up my ipod that I have almost had for a year and still hadn't taken it out of its packaging!, the boys spent hours playing outside in the good weather!
So, that is just a quick run down of where the time does go! Here are just a couple pictures of the week... My Mom called last night begging for a couple pictures of Cannon! At this age they just grow so fast! I love the picture of the boys climbing on the changing table to see him! McKay practicing his ABC's and Carter just being Carter!!!
Here goes another week!




2 comments:

Keri said...

Erin,
You are so beautiful! I love
your pictures. What a sweet family.
I miss you friend. keri

Kimberly Davis said...

Sportsman expo...you are wife of the year!