Friday, March 27, 2009

Boy Time




I finally made it with the boys last week to watch McKay ski... He is so good that he intimidates me! The last time I went skiing I ended up in the emergency room and spent the next 6 weeks on crutches!!! So, every time he tells me how excited he is for me to go with him next year I shutter a little! I get sick to my stomach when I look at the kiddy hill!!! And yes, James is talking on his cell phone! I guess that is one of the perks of being self employed - you can do business on the ski hill! I'm so grateful that James is such a good Dad and has such a desire to spend time with his boys making memories. I think that he and McKay have been skiing about 20 times this winter together - In fact, James re-arranged his schedule today and took McKay out of school and they are up skiing right now! They took the little hibatchi grill and are going to grill up burgers for lunch and just have a good day together!

No comments: