Friday, March 27, 2009

The Happenings... and a little Baby Love






So, I was getting ready the other day when McKay walked into the bathroom and was watching me when this conversation took place: "Mom, you're not supposed to use that kind of muscara (Mascara)".. I looked at him kind of funny and asked why not? "because it makes your eyelashes clumpy, I saw a commercial on T.V. and it said that that kind of muscara makes your eyelashes clumpy... They had this special kind that you twirl that doesn't make your eyelashes clumpy and makes them long and fat! So, I think that you should use that kind"! Everyone always tells me that I need a girl!!! But why when I have a son who gives me makeup tips!


Today is a good day!!! It's always a good day when your baby sleeps through the night! Cannon went down last night at 10:00 p.m. and slept until 7:00 a.m.!!! The only bad thing is that when he finally does sleep through the night you are up all night checking on him making sure he is o.k.! He's just the sweetest little baby - So quick to smile and really starting to talk. We have a daily competition at our house to see who can get the biggest smile out of him & McKay usually wins. Carter is always talking to him and quite often tells him if he is fussing "It's o.k. Cannon I'll shoot the big bad wolf so he won't get you - I'll keep you safe." Another thing is that Cannon's head always smells like food... you can tell what Carter has just eaten because he comes up and gives Cannon kisses and leaves traces of what he just ate all over him! So, After I wipe Carter's face I usually have to wipe up Cannon too! I am so grateful that there haven't been any issues of jealousy with Carter and Cannon ( I was seriously a little nervous that there would be) - If there are any he is just jealous that someone has got to hold him more than he has got to that day! Carter does however enjoy having someone to blame everything on! McKay blames everything on Carter and now Carter blames everything on Cannon! So, I do have to admit that the transition to three has been very easy! James keeps telling me if you have three you may as well have four!!!

4 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Ooooh! He is such a sweetie! Can I ask where you got his onesie? Did you make that? So stinking cute!

Angie said...

That boy seems to just get cuter! Loved reading all your posts. Surprised to hear that you haven't been skiing since that um...accident. Too bad. Thanks for the comment. I have to say that Noah is already on my list just not on my husbands.

Megan said...

Hey Erin! Your blog is so cute! I love seeing pictures of you and your family. . . since we dont see you that often anymore! Tell Mckay and Carter I said hi. . . and that i cant wait to see them!!

Megan said...

Hey Erin! Your blog is so cute! I love seeing pictures of you and your family. . . since we dont see you that often anymore! Tell Mckay and Carter I said hi. . . and that i cant wait to see them!!Love Megan Randall!!