Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Pillows!

Soooo... I have to admit that Cannon's room is a work in process! I have gone a totally different direction with his room than I have the older boys. Blues, oranges, greens, grey with a little red. It was all inspired from a rug I bought at Tar'jay! You have to love that store for sooo many different reasons! I have been making pillows for his bed as I have already posted about... But, came across these today & think that I definitely need to make a couple! I am adding them to my project list (that is growing by the day!) of projects to take with me to St. George for Spring Break! McKay, Carter & I are heading to St. George in a couple weeks to enjoy friends & warm weather! But, there will be plenty of time to do a little sewing too! Here is the very simple tutorial at Cluck Cluck Sew.   

No comments: