Monday, April 25, 2011

Flying High Above Dixie














While we were in St. George last week Uncle Dan took the boys & I up for an airplane ride. It was the first time that either of the boys have been in a plane! McKay's eyes were full of excitement the entire time & he was beyond excited when he got to "fly" the plane! And yes, I was praying the entire time we were up & was beyond thrilled when we were safely back on the ground! Dan works training pilots & there isn't anyone I would trust more to take us for a ride. However, if you are ever in a plane with Dan Ence & he asks you if you like roller coasters... Say NO! The boys loved it when their little bodies came off of the seat! I on the other hand did not!!! It truly was a special time for us that I am sure the boys will never forget!    

No comments: