Sunday, April 24, 2011

Have I Ever Told You.... I LOVE Spaghetti!

You know when you were growing up & you always got to pick what your family had for dinner on your Birthday? Travis always picked cabbage balls (they really are good! Don't let the name scare you!). Jason always picked enchiladas & I always picked spaghetti. I LOVE spaghetti... I always have & I am pretty sure I always will! Put some homemade garlic bread with it & I am in Heaven! But, I am PiCkY about my sauce. Very PiCkY! There is just no way that it can come out of a bottle! Unless we are at Redfish Lake camping & everything just has a magical way of tasting better there! Anywhooo... I saw this recipe at 
In Between Laundry
 and am pretty sure it will be on my menu this week! She uses it as a spaghetti sauce & with her lasagna.  

No comments: