Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Love This Little Man!

Oh how I love this little man! And oh.... how I love him in his little uniform! I will be honest and tell you that for as much as McKay loves to pitch... I can't stand it! I am a wreck every time he gets on the mound! I grew up watching a brother pitch! And McKay is really good! But, it's different when it's your little man up there! However, I do love how he takes his hat off & wipes his brow between batters! And I do love how he chews on his upper lip for a split second before he throws the ball... and there is always a little smile that comes across his face when he strikes someone out! And when he throws a "ball" he always shoots up a quick glance to Mom & Dad for support! Yes, I love this little man so very much!

1 comment:

Moalee said...

Watching Travis pitch made my stomach hurt. He carried the weight of the whole team on his shoulders. Errors made not by him and he could still loose the game. I liked it much better when he was batting or out in centerfield. But I do LOVE McKay and baseball. XOXO