Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flowers, Flowers & more Flowers!

This one I just made yesterday... Doesn't even have a clip on the back yet!
I saw the cute idea on Rhonna Farrer's blog and she even has a step by step tutorial:
And these simple little beauties are perfect for fabric scraps! One of my favorite blogs Blue Cricket Design posted a easy peasy tutorial: http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/2010/03/blooming-fabric-flower-pin.html




Right now just about everyone that I know who is preggo is having a girl... So, since I have all boys... and LOVE being a mother of boys! However, Carter absolutely hates it when I try one of these on him to see how it looks! It usually ends up costing me four quarters to get him to do it! So, the only time I get to make girly things is for other people!!! Lately I have been making a lot of flowers to make hair clips for babies! I have been asked if I sell them. No, I do not. But, I will share with you where I got my inspiration!


3 comments:

Flowers said...

wow....these fabric flowers looks awesome. I have never seen anything like it.

Kimberly Davis said...

I wish we lived closer so you could teach me how to make them - they look so cute...

Angie said...

Your flowers are just beautiful! It is so fun to make some girl stuff with a house full of boys. Love, love, your idea on the plates. I am so going to do that!