Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunday Sanity





I had to laugh at myself a few weeks ago when I told Carter to be quiet during the Sacrament and to think of Jesus... He just gave me this look that kinda said.... well what do you want me to think about??? I know these are terrible pictures... but, this is what I made for the boys to help them think of Jesus. Each of their little books have about 20 pictures... all gospel themed. I have to admit that they love them. AND they have lots of little questions that they ask about the pictures. So, we have started to get them out at Family Home Evening and discuss the pictures and talk about them. That way on Sunday they really know and understand what they are looking at. I had the cards laminated with two cards backs together. Something so simple... But, something that has made a huge difference in my sanity during the Sacrament!

No comments: