Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunday Walk









I Love how McKay has his hand on Carter's back...








Sunday was a beautiful day and the boys wanted to go on an adventure! Plus, they both had new whistles that they were blowing in the house & driving everyone crazy! So, we packed a bag of snacks and their whistles and walked a walking path by our house that follows a little canal. No rules (other than don't throw your brother into the water), no one telling them to be quiet! They just wandered, threw rocks, and played! We took our time... I kept hearing my Dads voice in my head saying "Let them go... let them be boys! There isn't anything they can hurt"! So, we did just that and had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

So cute Erin! You are the best mom and you can tell how much your boys ADORE you!!

Moalee said...

Enjoy these days they go waaaayyyy to fast. I miss my (your) boys already!

Keri said...

These carefree days outdoors
without boundaries is what life
is all about for little boys.
These are the days
they remember most.
Good for you for taking it all in.
You are an amazing Mother Erin.
Those are the sweetest pictures!