Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Uncle Brett


Listening to Carter's stories
Kisses


Dear Uncle Brett, I don't know if you will ever be able to understand how much the boys love you! I love when you walk in the door and they all come flying from wherever they are to see you. When Cannon hears your voice he goes crazy saying "Bett" over and over again! The reason they love you so much is because of the genuine love that you show them.
You always take time for Carter's stories, give him a "special" fifty cent piece when he is sad & hurt, you love and mug on Cannon & give McKay the attention that a little boy craves from an uncle that he thinks is sooooo cool! When we do McKay's hair in the morning he tells me "I want it just like Brett's"! I know they jump all over you & can get a little loud and crazy... and it's not always the most pleasant experience to kiss a baby with a runny nose... But, you do it anyway! They love you! And I love you for many reasons... but, it always means a lot to a mother when someone shows her children such love! Thank you!



1 comment:

Rachel S. Smith said...

Dear uncle Brett, please remember that I have a beautiful and amazing sister at BYU-H who woukd make a great wife and mother.....