Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tagged!

So, My friend Jennifer tagged me on Face Book... But, I couldn't figure out how to do it back on there... So, here it is!

Can you fill this out without LYING?
I can do anything I want to!

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Cheetos!

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matt?
Yes, more than one... moving on...

Where was your profile picture taken?
McKay's Preschool graduation

Can you play guitar hero?
Haven't tried

Name someone that made you laugh today?
McKay - He was sitting in my bathtub playing a game so Carter wouldn't bug him!

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Midnight - It's the only time I have time to watch TV!

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
That's a tricky question...

Ever been kissed under fireworks?
If you have been in IF for the fireworks then you would know that answer is always yes!

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
My new friend Rachel

How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Wish I could drink it!

When was the last time you cried really hard?
Yesterday when Carter got stung by a scorpion...

Where are you right now?
At my house

Who took your profile picture?
James

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
McKay - sitting in my bathtub.

Was yesterday better than today?
No, not really

Can you live a day without TV?
No, I NEED my kids to watch a little TV each day!

Are you upset about anything?
Wishing I was closer to Travis

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
They are worth everything - you would be pretty lonely without them

Are you a bad influence?
I hope not!

Night out or night in?
I stay in all the time - So, a night out is nice!

What items could you not go without during the day?
Windex, Lysol wipes, and chap stick!

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My Brother Travis

What does the last text message in your inbox say?
I Love you - from James!

How do you feel about your life right now?
A little scattered!

Do you hate anyone?
No - It takes too much energy to hate someone.

If we were to look in your face book inbox, what would we find?
Nothing! I just emptied it!

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
I would always pass it.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
My Husband!

What song is stuck in your head?
The Power Tunes Attitude song! Yes, I am a mother!

Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be?
Carson and Lacey!

Wanna have grand kids before you’re 50?
I haven't even thought about it...

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
clean bathrooms...

Do you think too much or too little?
WAY to much...

Do you smile a lot?
Yes

Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone?
Carson Beattie

Is there something you always wear?
My wedding ring

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Cleaning the kitchen

Did you have an exciting last weekend?
I spoke in church... is that exciting?

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes!

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Too many times to count!

Are you wearing a necklace?
No... surprisingly!

Are you an emotional person?
Only about certain things and people.

What's something that can always make you feel better?
My family

Will this weekend be a good one?
I haven't even thought about it...

What do you want right now?
To go to Target - but, Carter's still asleep!

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Only when I am pregnant

Have you ever worked in a food place?
Mrs. Powell's Cinnamon Rolls for 3 years!

What’s on your schedule for tomorrow?
Girls day at my house, take the boys swimming, register McKay for flag football... the list just keeps going!


I tag Stacey Maughan, Megan Anderson, Melissa Stokes & Miranda Folau! Have fun girls! You know the drill copy and change answers to your own!

4 comments:

Keri said...

A scorpion bite! How is Carter?
That was always my biggest fear
when we lived in Arizona. A boy
in Sarah's class had one in his
shoe and it stung him several times before he could get his
shoe off. It happened at school
and they had to call an ambulance.
I checked my shoes every day
after that. I hope Carter is okay.

mstokes said...

I don't know how to do things like that! I'll try!

TitansFan said...

I found the cure for TV in the bathroom. I installed a Whirlpool Tub TV. It keeps the kids occupied while they bathe. That in turn gives me a better chance to watch 30 minutes of my show. They are old enough to take care of themselves. I don't worry about danger. I'm only 10 feet away.

TitansFan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.